Hardening batch furnaces with optional quench (Q)
- Flexible operations
- Hardening can be performed in liquid or gas
- Single-block plant forn an easy installation
- Load weight from 200 Kg to 3000 Kg
- Fast temperature rise
- Safety features embedded
- Reliable operation
- Robust and easy-to-mantain
- Fast and acurate assistance
- Process quality report produced by a control system
- Self-diagnosis and maintenance advice embedded in the control system
- Soft Nitriding
Batch furnaces with hardening pit, heated by gas radiant tubes, with a fan providing air circulation. Operating range of temperature from 760 °C to 970 °C. with +/- 5 °C temperature uniformity.
All plant operations are managed by our Holo-View supervising system, located in an external PC. This system is interfaced to a Siemens PLC, that control: load moving operations, temperatur regulation and gas distribution.
Carbon potential regulation is provided by our oxygen probe and our Holo-Carb system, interfaced to the Holo-View system through an Ethernet line.
A CO analyser provides a correcting signal to the oxygen probe.